Effective Date: September 21, 2022
Information We Collect/You Provide
We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services. While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the website without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide.
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us, including:
- The Services you use for processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys, photo submissions
- Any reviews that you submit about the Services
- Account registration and administration information including email, address of Authorized Residences, address and name of Licensee, name of Licensee Representative, Membership Details, Membership Type and Term
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
- User-generated content you provide to us, such as when you comment on content on the Services, respond to a survey request, or review a program
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
- Log-in credentials when you create a Bridgetown Account
- Billing information, such as shipping address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, zip code, and expiration date
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies to assist in collecting this information.
When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, date and time of use, content watched, total minutes watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the website.
When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and/or postal code associated with an IP address, city/state) from your computer or mobile device.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Provide you with updates and information about Bridgetown programs and services
- Contact you by email regarding your account and upcoming Bridgetown programs and workshops
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, tests and to create new products, features, and services
- Secure our websites and applications and other issues being reported
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes.
We may use third-party web analytics services (including Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
From time to time, we may share Aggregate/Anonymous Information about use of the Services, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
How We Protect Your Information
Bridgetown Music Therapy takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Bridgetown via the Internet.
You may opt out of any promotional emails using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided.
Third Party Links and Features
Legal Bases for Use of Your Information
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with: the terms of service of our websites which you accept by browsing the websites/registering; and/or our contract to provide our Services to you);
- Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website and applications; operate our business and our Services; make and receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud and to know the customer to whom we are providing Services).